Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy All Kinds of Spring Holidays





If I were in the countryside of France this weekend (or even just in Montmartre), I'd




find all kinds of goodies...


wrap them up...

and deliver them on my bike to everybody, especially you. (you'll be there too, right?)

Whatever you do this weekend, have a happy one! We're celebrating both holidays and instead of riding my bike on a pretty country road in France with a basket labeled champagne, I am cooking a funny Spring meal for 10 tonight here in Brooklyn. Wish me luck please! oxox!


photo credits: first four pictures from l'atelier vert and the rest of the photos and goodies from petite paris.

15 comments:

Cindy said...

thank you for the arm chair travels. enjoy your weekend!

Julia said...

Oh, if only! Thank you for all these incredibly delicious photos!

Have a wonderful weekend!

hmstrjam said...

love the packaging of those little candies- have a great Easter and Passover!

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

how beautiful deb. already feel better!

Vana said...

have a delightful weekend friend! I am in love with the Ma Mamon box..so sweet:)

Tess Kincaid said...

Enjoy your spring dinner tonight! Happy Easter and Passover, as well!!

Amy@Old Sweet Song said...

Good luck! I'm a big fan a of large groups getting together for food and wine and good times. Happy Weekend!!

cindy* said...

good luck! i hope you post your menu and thanks for the dreamy frenchy photos

heidi said...

Hope the dinner was wonderful... filled with scrumptious food, lots of wine, and big belly laughs. xoh

Danielle said...

WOW! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! I just commented on one of your others that I love that one, and this one even tops the last!

Your traveling pictures are so inspiring! I'm craving to get away now!!!

Just from a readers perspective though, I think you may want to consider having less entries per page. I know that for myself, I pay a lot more attention to each individual entry when there aren't so many on the page, and you have so many gorgeous images, that I think that would be helpful. I sort of get lazy when I've been scrolling a lot and just start whipping by images and text.

Maggie May said...

Such delightful transportive images

littlebyrd said...

Both options sound equally wonderful! Enjoy your dinner.

TERI REES WANG said...

That pink and white Poppy unfolding, looks to be edible to me...

lotta said...

Oh, now I wish I was in France too. Such beautiful simple objects. I hope you had a happy easter/spring celebration. I am sure the home cooked meal was a smashing success.

molly said...

thinking of you... heading to france in a couple months with kaari and our mom. cannot wait.