Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Democratic/Creative Process


I made these buttons for you guys --you did go out and vote right?...I mean, I know you will but now you can actually print these out and pin them to your lapels and feel great. Hell, use sticker paper! Even if you're not from America, go for it!
My polling place didn't give them out so i made my own. Guess it was too much for the massive turnout...I've never seen so many people at the polls--excited crowds and all our neighbors...
I am so excited I can hardly stand it.. just hope our man wins!


And if you're not allowed to vote in the U.S...a button for you.

10 comments:

Botany's Desire said...

Hi There,
I am home sick today but I will be heading out to vote with my husband later today.

I will be cutting out my I Voted Tag!!

Sandra

peachey said...

i LOVE them!
mr. tru and i got in line at 6:40 am, and were out before 8. not bad. now, let's just keep our fingers crossed!

Julia said...

You are so clever :) I love these sticker/buttons! I'm going to make mine right now. I voted early, early this morning. I'm so excited and anxious. I hope our man wins too!

By the way, I wish, wish we lived closer so i could have you over for a proper high tea :)

evencleveland said...

I LOVE these!

I didn't get a sticker because I voted early - this assuages my sticker needs!

georgia b. said...

wow! these are fantastic designs!

i've seen so many different stickers this year—none as nice as these.

i'm thinking you should submit these—don't know where, but they should be printed and used in 2012!

Olivia StClaire said...

I voted several weeks ago - absentee! I'm here in Ohio - one of the battleground states. I can't wait to see the results. Fab buttons by the way!!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

These are such great designs! I voted, for sure!
YAY! Ba- rock it! So excited and hopeful!
xo
Melissa

cindy* said...

neat! i voted early and finally i can say, yay! it really happened and i couldn't be happier!

Robin said...

Since CT is a blue state that was called even before the polls closed, I voted for Bonbon Oiseau on the write-in line.

Okay, that's not true, I voted for The Tall Guy, and because there are only about 1200 residents in our district, at 10 am *I* was the line. It took me longer to walk there than to vote! However, at 4:30, the line was out the door and around the corner... whoo hoo!

molly said...

those are freaking fantastic!!!! i love them!