Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Heart Bliss and a New Collection








Am incredibly thankful for the sweet mention on the beautifully curated Bliss!
I 'm so honored Bonbon made the "i heart list", which is filled every week with "Mrs. French's" wonderful finds. I had been hitting every link, especially that pretty shift, those cute sprout vases, the bicycle bubbler when I came to one of my bracelets...I really did do a double take. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And just when I was about to announce the release of the Les Bois et Les Pres Collection, Woods and Fields, the new collection for Fall 2008, a little lookbook for you to peek at above.

The new collection will launch on the site Friday July 18th (!) and we are hoping to host a little cocktail party that evening for those of you in the NY area--details to come.

Don't fret if you can't make it, the first ten web orders will get some special surprises in their package so please stay tuned for more and we'll also have a special sale on some of our Spring line!

(If you'd like to be added to my mailing list, leave me a comment and I'll be happy to keep you posted.)

all photos by Alexa Vachon, model: Ana Dane,
Stylist: Deborah Stein, Makeup: Vanessa Kinzer

7 comments:

mayaluna said...

What a beautiful photo shoot, worthy of your creations. I was happy to see you made Mrs. French's Monday list...it was inevitable, with her great eye and your lovely jewelry! Hope you have a good time away! It's funny, as you depart the NYC/Brooklyn area...I'm getting ready to head down to it!

ana dane said...

did you say cocktail party?

Anonymous said...

WOW, simply stunning, I want one!

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

what a beautiful collection... I especially love the hair piece... oh my that makes a statement! Love it!

Mrs.French said...

Get out! I just caught this! Your welcome my freakishly talented friend! Thank you for making my "i heart" that much prettier. Oh and can I just say..."I want to go to the party!" So far away...

Helene said...

I saw that bracelet and put it on my wish list! Great collection!

ZenCrafter said...

I'd love to hear when your new line comes out! Thanks.