Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Going Under



Ok...this will be my last entry for a while, at least a week or two I think? Tomorrow is the surgery finally and will be so happy when it's over, happier when I can get back to the studio again and get back to work.

In preparation for going under and to relieve a great amount of stress about closing down the shop for a few weeks, we had an incredible photoshoot here on Sunday. I was very lucky to work with an incredibly talented photographer Alexa Vachon who produced some amazingly beautiful work during a very long and hot day (sorry about that sunburn thing on one of your arms Alexa). The model is Mathilde Bergaon, who is actually an incredibly talented designer from Paris. She doesn't normally like having her picture taken but she kindly did it for me...I think she is the ideal Bonbon model and I feel so blessed that both photographer and model chose to work with me as well.

I'm hoping after I'm better, to work on a new bridal catalog and of course, you're getting a sneak peek at Spring 2008.

Have a wonderful 2 weeks and wish me luck friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

best of luck with the surgery- sending positive thoughts your way. you'll be back in action soon soon!

molly said...

good luck, deb! all will be well again...

TIG said...

Good luck, Deb! Hope you're feeling better. When you're back . . .

Tag! You're it1

Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tag 8 people by posting their names and make sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.

Anonymous said...

OOH--How exciting! I've never been memmed before (I don't even know what meme is). Thanks!